As promised, I have the following information about the blog that I’d like to share. This information will be in regards to the schedule and more about the content of the blog.
The schedule will be a blog post every Tuesday, Thursday and every other Sunday beginning with this post today. I’ll try to stick to this schedule as good as possible, but something may come up to delay things at times, but we’ll see how this schedule goes for a bit to see if it’ll work.
Tuesday’s will be reserved for the weekly roast or recommend while the Thursday’s post will provide a variety of different content, sometimes related to the thing I reviewed, but not all the time. As for every other Sunday, that’ll be the day for the mailbag. I figured a mailbag every week would be quite a lot, a mistake I made the last time I tried it. So, every other week will be sufficient unless the questions come in like crazy. But again, we’ll see how it goes. There’s just as good of a chance I cancel the mailbag for lack of questions as there is I get too many and have to move it up to weekly.
As I said before in my introductory post, I want this to be a community event more than a writer/reader experience. I want to connect with my readers and have quality discussions about things myself and others are interested in. So don’t hesitate to connect with me to give me recommendations on things to cover, questions for the mailbag and feedback of how I’m doing as well. I hope to hear from you.
Business Inquiries/contact:
Twitter: twitter.com/ashserenaxy
Email: recommendedroast@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment