Hey guys, I have returned after all this time. So here’s the thing.
I kind of got busy and quit the blog a few years ago because I couldn’t keep up with it all. And because writing about Pokémon and not much else was getting old and dry in my opinion.
However, there was a couple things I did towards the end of my first stint around that I enjoyed. That being the mailbag and the roast or rave posts (though I’m switching it to roast or recommend)
So now, I have decided to resurrect the blog from scratch based on these concepts. The blog will be mainly a roast or rave about things I see and experience, mainly amines, games, but there’s some other things possible too. I will also be open to additional blog post suggestions if anyone wants to bring one to my attention. That also goes for any recommendations you have on things I should review as well. I’ll also do some additional things based on what I’m thinking I’d want to cover too.
I will also do a mailbag each week or two where people can ask me questions about things and I answer them all in a blog post. More information on this will become available later on.
As for schedule, I will try to put out a blog post twice a week at least, maybe three times depending on mailbag. Though I’m still pretty busy in my life, so some things may not happen the way they should. More information on this will come available soon as well.
One other side note: this won’t be a news blog. So don’t ever look for news here unless it’s something both relevant and unbelievable.
In the end, I love writing. And I love writing about things I’m interested in. But more importantly, I love when people read my stuff and share that passion too, or it ignites a new passion for them. That’s my goal for this blog, to spread information, to have fun and to spark passion. I also want this to be a community event, not just a me talking at the audience thing. I want to connect with people with this. If that’s possible, that’s the way I want it to be.
I really did miss doing this, so it’s very good to be back!
Business Inquiries/contact:
Twitter: twitter.com/ashserenaxy
Email: recommendedroast@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment